posted Apr 3, 2015, 8:34 PM by Princess Stabbity
updated Apr 5, 2015, 9:27 PM
- According to Mark Darrah, the Black Emporium will be available sometime in May and will be free.
- They've tracked down the bug that was keeping the "Killed 10 Dragons" achievement from triggering; seems it was the Hinterlands dragon. Load up any save and kill any 11th dragon except that one and it should trigger. I did not see where the fix would be put in, but hopefully it will come in a patch soon.
- There has been a lot of feedback (most of what I've seen has been negative) about the DLC timed exclusive with Microsoft. You can see an absolute boatload of it in both Dragon Age's and Mark Darrah's twitter mentions. There's been so many that he tried to joke about the amount he's received. Hopefully the feedback has landed on the desks of the executives who thought that was a great idea, and hopefully they now know it was a large blunder.
- As for how long it took them to even say when the other platforms would be able to get it, Mr. Darrah states that they had to get Microsoft to agree to let them say it.
- Paraphrasing some of Mike Laidlaw's recent tweets here - these are things I did not see mentioned in release notes:
- PC Players in the DLC that run high res, there's a new mouse cursor size option in Options/Display.
- PC Players in general, there's now an option to pull your tac cam out further outdoors. Options > Controls.
- Also on PC, sheathe/unsheathe weapons. Mostly for cool factor. You will have to bind the keys yourself
I'd think sheathing weapons would also be handy for when your PC goes into battle mode because you accidentally clicked the left mouse button trying to loot again.. *sigh*
Late edit: Almost forgot that the Inquisition Spoiler option is now in the Dragon Age Keep settings! You can turn on the option so you only see the areas of Inquisition that your character has been through. Just click the globe icon, then the settings icon, and the Spoilers toggle is at the bottom.